Tuesday, February 10, 2009

oh the joys and sorrows of buying new records

today i went to fye, cause ive been really sad lately and i figured a new record would be a nice, not to expensive way to cheer myself up. which it did, and now i feel like gushing about one of my super favorite bands, alkaline trio.

i was introduced to the not so acidic three by my friend nicky, where all music circa 2003 comes from. i never bought my own copy of good mourning, but stupid kid and weve had enough are longtime favorites. anyways, ive totally been hooked on them since. agony and irony is no exception.

ive only seen them play live once, in october 2005, when they opened for my chemical romance, BUT! at warped 2004, the first and only time ive had access to watch bands from the side of the stage, me, nicky, and our respective parents watched rise against with none other than matt skiba. who apparently touched nickys wheelchair. then we went to in n out. the end.

No comments: